If you have a single office or multiple locations and traveling users, companies need a secure way to access and share corporate data, applications and other resources. Sending sensitive data such as credit card transactions, patient records or your proprietary company data requires a secure connection. Safeguarding against cyber threats starts with a robust and multi-layered solution.
Web/Spam Filtering & Firewall
WTG has partnered with Barracuda to provide industry-leading Content Filtering, Spam & Virus Email Protection, and Next Generation Firewall solutions. You can block inappropriate and distracting sites while still allowing employees to perform their duties. Blocking sites like YouTube and Facebook will garner a more productive work environment. The intelligent filtering system will automatically detect inappropriate content and block it, and best of all, the system won’t slow down your client workstations.
Employee Security Awareness Training
Despite sophisticated IT security defenses, one weak link – employees – remains a major vulnerability. Properly trained staff can reduce liability risks for IT security. On the other hand, poorly trained staff will actually in most cases increase your liability and risk exposure.
WTG can provide the training your staff needs to help understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear phishing, malware and social engineering. Our solutions can be as simple as a 1 Hour lunch and learn to a more sophisticated simulated phishing campaign to test your users.
An IT security audit is critical to your information security strategy. Industry mandated compliance laws may require your organization to perform an annual Security Risk Assessments of your IT Infrastructure, including a review of your current security policies. By performing a comprehensive review of your strategies, policies, technologies and operating procedures, a WTG IT security audit can provide the insight you need to maximize use of resources and refine your program for optimal protection.
What we Discover:
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers). Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed.
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates. Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords. Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration.
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers. Outbound system access that should be blocked. Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads).
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares. A detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership.
- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled. Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk. External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss.